Paktor Hong Kong Ltd’s Agency Policy
The SERVICE is provided by Paktor Hong Kong Ltd. (“HeyDouble”), whose address is at 15/F Soundwill Plaza II – Midtown, 1-29 Tang Lung Street, Causeway Bay.
TYPE OF SERVICES PROVIDED
HeyDouble is an offline dating platform of our online Paktor mobile application, but it serves as an independent company with its own database and clientele. Our business aims to offer greater opportunities for singles to meet through organizing social events, as well as personalized dating services for those who prefer one-to-one dating.
- HeyDouble Events organizes events of different themes and activities (e.g. sit down dinner, prawning, karaoke, etc.) to cater to singles with different interests. We are also in partnership with an image consulting company to offer image and dating courses for our HeyDouble members.
- HeyDouble Match-up service conducts personalised matching services based on the process of:
- Collecting an online profile of all interested users
- Verification of profile via a face-to-face meet-up with our Relationship Managers
- Searching all suitable profiles for our clients
- Matching our verified members
- Coordinate the details of the date (including reservation of restaurant/café, time and date)
- Preparing our paid members for the date
- Obtaining feedback on the date
- Following up on our clients to ensure better matching and date experience in the future.
AGREE TO ABIDE BY TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT
When you use, engage or join any of the Paktor Hong Kong Ltd services and/or activities, you have expressly agreed to abide to all the Terms & Conditions (the “T&C”) stated by HeyDouble. Here, “You” is referred as the visitors, the clients and/or members of HeyDouble. In addition, when using the Match-up service, additional guidelines or rules (the “RULES”) applicable to the Match-up service may communicate to you from time to time. The RULES, which are binding for both HeyDouble and you, shall be deemed as part of the T&C.
You expressly declare and warrant you are:
- Of a minimum legal age of 21 years old
- Single i.e. unmarried, widowed or divorced (those who are separated will not be eligible to join any of HeyDouble services until the final court order or its equivalent has been granted for the dissolution of the marriage)
- Mentally and emotionally well
- Not convicted of any crimes in Hong Kong and/or any other countries
- Not a bankrupt
Your membership for the Match-up service is intended for your own personal use. Your membership is not transferable to others, unless explicitly permitted by HeyDouble on a case-by-case basis.
Accuracy of Information
- All information furnished, be it written or verbally, must be true and accurate. If any information provided by you is found to be misleading, false or inaccurate, HeyDouble has the right to terminate your membership with immediate effect and all your outstanding fees will be forfeited.
- You shall inform HeyDouble of any updates and/or changes to your personal particulars when such information is out-dated.
- HeyDouble does not guarantee all information’s accuracy and would not be held responsible or liable for any inaccuracies.
- Supporting documents may be requested from members, where
necessary,before their memberships can be activated.
- HeyDouble reserves the right to conduct background or marital status checks on you, whenever necessary, at any time during your membership period.
- HeyDouble is committed to protect your privacy and ensure the confidentiality of all your personal information.
- Only staffs authorized by the director(s) of HeyDouble have the authority to access members’ database. We will also make sure that these authorized staffs sign a non-disclosure agreement to protect the confidentiality of all our members.
- HeyDouble uses your personal information only for dating purposes. We will not disclose, sell and/or share your information to any third party or entities without your prior consent.
- You acknowledge and agree that HeyDouble has the right to disclose your information under the following circumstances:
- Disclose to the relevant authorities when required by the law.
- Disclose to a third party to protect the affected member in the event that someone’s health or safety is being compromised.
- During your period of membership with HeyDouble, you may be exposed to personal information of other HeyDouble members. You agree not to divulge or disclose any of such information to other third party without prior consent, now or any time in the future.
Code of Conduct
- You agree to behave according to a proper code of conduct to other members and employees of HeyDouble. In the event you infringe this code of conduct (usage of vulgarities, harass, defame, etc), your membership or other services engaged with HeyDouble would be suspended or terminated with immediate effect. HeyDouble also has the right to take legal actions against the offender.
- You shall be responsible for any information you voluntarily disclose to other members or clients of HeyDouble. HeyDouble would not be liable for any harm, mishaps, damages or loss as a result of your own disclosure.
- You are to use the services provided by HeyDouble in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations in the country of operation.
- You are to assume true identity at all times and not impersonate any person or entity.
HeyDouble would not be held liable or responsible for any loss or damages incurred by you as a result of online payment system failure, or rejected payments due to your failure of furnishing the correct details. You will have to seek your own remedy from such third party online payment providers directly (e.g. PayPal).
Disclaimer of Liability
You are to assume all risks and responsibility when using or engaging any of HeyDouble Services and/or Events. You are to be responsible for your own safety and well-being.
HeyDouble would not be held liable or responsible for any personal injury, wrongful death, loss or damages of any kind that may occur due to usage of any HeyDouble Match-up services and/or Events. This may include, but not limited to, the negligence of any parties, which may include HeyDouble or its staffs and owners, whether active or passive.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand and agree that:
- HeyDouble makes no warranty that the Match-up service will fully meet your requirements and/or expectations and/or lead to a successful match and resulting relationship/marriage.
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from HeyDouble at any point during the Match-up service, shall create any warranty not stated in the T&C.
- Where other members or users misuse HeyDouble’s Match-up service to provide, disseminate, communicate or transmits content and materials that you may not wish to be exposed to, HeyDouble does not and cannot accept responsibility or liability for such acts of others in violation of this Agreement.
- HeyDouble specifically disclaims all liability, regardless of the form of action, for the acts or omission of other members and/or users with your confidential personal information (including unauthorized users and/or third parties of the Match-up service).
COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS AND REGULATIONS OF HONG KONG SAR
Paktor Hong Kong Ltd declares that our collection, use, and disclosure of personal data, as well as the day-to-day business operations of the company, comply with all applicable laws in Hong Kong, including reporting to regulatory and industry entities.